Access to Website
The access to this website is given subject to our terms and conditions and any orders placed will be govern by the aforementioned terms and conditions.
Information provided by you
You confirm that:
- When you register your personal information on the website, it is current, accurate and truthful.
- Any changes to your personal information will be communicated to us.
- You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the
- Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- Amend or remove contents or any part of this website whether on a temporary or permanent basis without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change our Terms and Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms and Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms and Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third party links
- To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is just one or more pieces of information stored as text file on your computer’s hard drive. A web server sends you a cookie and the browser stores it. The browser then returns the cookie to the server the next time the page is referenced.
The most common use of a cookie is to store a user ID.
Cookies on this site
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to help analyse how users use this site and this site only. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
If you don’t want to send data to Google Analytics you can download an opt out browser add-on. (external website)
To delete cookies or reject cookies
We recommend you allow the cookies we set by this website as they help us provide a better service and make our website easier to use.
If you do not want to receive cookies from this website, select cookie settings under the privacy settings in your browser options, then add our domain to the list of websites you do not want to accept cookies from.
Under settings you can also delete individual cookies or any cookies that your browser has stored.