3D Rendering & VR Walkthroughs
Immersive VR/Virtual Tours:
We strongly believe that immersive Virtual Tours will quickly become the industry standard for most hospitality sectors. As a technology it is already becoming widespread in the real estate, architectural and entertainment sectors with companies such as Purple Bricks and Zoopla for example, offering Virtual Tours as standard for all new listings. In the hospitality industry many of the larger hotel chains are adopting this including Hilton, Mercure, Doyle Collection and Ramada. It is also beginning to appear in other areas such as wedding locations, boat makers and cruise companies, activity centres such as climbing and bouldering sites and many more. Where there is an activity or feature that a company would like to showcase, Virtual Tours give the customers a real world sneak preview before coming to experience it for themselves.
More than Virtual Tours!
As well as a excellent marketing tool, Virtual Tours have many other more practical uses, here are just a few of them:
• Showcase the quality of your spaces with more than just static images.
• ‘Tag’ key features within spaces to enrich a customers experience and help answer their common questions.
• Each scan can output 4K Quality Static Photos for use by your marketing team.
• Each scan is also a full architectural survey of each space, correct to 1% accuracy. These are commonly used by FM [Facility Management] departments for ‘point in time’ photo surveys of projects so progress or wear and tear can be monitored during a projects lifespan. These are especially important for insurance purposes.
• Each scan can also be interrogated with measuring tools [by the creator, not your customers] so you are always up to speed on spatial concerns without having to physically hand measure each time you need to check a dimension.